Frequent Questions

Where are you located?
We are located in the heart of historic downtown Anderson SC at the corner of Church St and 300 S. Main Street.

Are you open on Mondays?
Yes we are opened on Monday!

What are the store hours?
Hours are 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. every day except Wednesday & Sunday.
Extended hours of operation during downtown special events.

Who can lease a booth?
We lease booths and display showcases. On the main level. As well as our lower galleries. The rent monthly square foot is 1.85 ex 10×10= 185.00 main level. Lower galleries monthly square foot is 1.65 ex. 10×10=165.00 per month. 10% commission, 3% if customer pays with credit card. 5.00 per month marketing fee. Dealer proceeds are ready for pick up by the 5Th of the following month. We exchange checks you pay your rent when you pick up your check.

Do you have a consignment program?
Yes, a consignment program is available for individual items you desire to sale. We agree on the price when you bring your items in it is a 50/50 split. It is a 90 day contract. Month number 1 will be full price. Month number 2 will be reduced by 20%. Month number 3 will be reduced by 10% for a total reduction of 30%. At the end of you contract you will be called to pick up what is left or donate the items to Shalom House Ministries.

Do we collect sales tax?
We collect and pay all sales taxes monthly. If you are a dealer and
are purchasing items to resale and request not to pay sales tax you have to fill out a Certificate of Resale form that we have to keep on file for proof of tax not being collected.

Do we take donations?
Yes we do take donations of Furniture, Wall Art, House Wares, We do not take TV’s Sleeper Sofa’s, Piano’s, Organs, Large Entertainment Centers. If you have any questions call the store 864-226-1002 ask for Randy.   

antiques-anderson-sc-66

Open Daily 10am-6pm – Closed Wednesday & Sunday

  • antiques-sidewalk-sign
  • 7_680x425_exact_images-2011
  • open-flag